Sunday, September 2, 2007

A-Z of me

V is for veggies

I've been vegetarian for over 10 years now. I'm not the organic, brown rice, lentils and wheat grass kind of vegetarian. I eat a lot of pizza, pasta and sweets. I make vegetarian meatloaf, sloppy joes and sweet and sour meatballs. I love cheese and ice cream and am not so hot on spinach or beets (unless pickled). Mike has recently gone vegetarian too and I kind of can't get used to it. I bought him meaty hot pockets the other day. And I still have a coupon for hot dogs in my purse for him.

I collect the stickers that come on fruits and vegetables. The other day at the antique mall I found a recipe book about salads that I'm going to use as an album to keep my fruit and veggie stickers in! It will be my first altered book project!

And I'm going to give you the scoop on a swap I am hosting next month! I am next month's swap host at Create a Connection and the theme of my swap is.......
5-A-Day

That's all I'm saying for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment