Monday, September 10, 2007

Shout out to my Fall into Autumn secret pal

To the wonderful person who will be sending to me:
Hello! I got my pal this morning so you have probably glanced at my blog already. I just wanted to say hi and thank you for signing up to spoil me!
About soaps: I don't really like flowered scents and it's coming up on fall so spicy, fall baking or fruity smells would be awesome! Also, I like clean smells (fresh cotton, general soap smell) and oatmeal milk and honey fragranced items.

About yarn: I like any and all yarn. I am frugal and if left to my own devices will go for more but cheaper yarn rather than buying smaller quantities of more posh yarn. But that doesn't mean I don't like posh yarn! (I do like to bend the spending rules for spoiling my own swap partners! I'm just very frugal when it comes to spending on myself.)

About other treats: It's still kind of warm here and chocolate, much as I like it, would probably melt and mess. I like hard candies though, and sugar free gum and lollies and twizzlers and real licorice and gummy candies! I don't generally like sour candy. I LOVE fun memo pads, stationery items, stickers, post-its, recipe cards, and I collect the stickers that come on fruits and veggies. If you'd send me a few of those, boy, you'd rank in my book!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to post to your pal. I am not your pal but I like that idea!