Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Club Little House

I got my package today and WOW, I am blown away!! I set the stage at lunchtime when I came home for lunch and saw the box on the stoop. I went outside and picked a bouquet of Zinnias to set on the table. I poured myself a glass of lemonade. I spread out all my little packages on the table and one by one I relished them! Now I have each of them sitting on a metal tray on the dining table so I can walk by and enjoy them. I don't know which I like better, the adorable little rabbit made from pipecleaners, the cupboard complete with little craft books, the Christmas decorations! There are so many wonderful little lovelies to choose from and they're all mine! So I don't have to choose!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun event! I'll have to sign up for one of these swaps someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna see the littles you got too. Please share (very whiny voice going on here.)

    ReplyDelete