Tuesday, September 25, 2007


I have an exciting announcement! All month in October I will be posting all sorts of tutorials and instructions. You are guaranteed at least 10 new tutorials! Some to watch for:


Spiral felt ornaments

Ranger cookies

A necktie for your furry family member

Why am I doing this? Well, according to those half-believable calendars with all sorts of made-up sounding holidays like Pickle Day and National Kiss-A-Ranch Hand day, October is National Bake & Decorate Month, National Cookie Month, and Self-Promotion Month. It also contains Getting the World to Beat a Path to Your Door Week and Sweetest Day. What better way to self-promote and get the world to beat a path to my blog than to be sweet and offer cookie baking and decorating tutorials? I'm also very excited to be hosting the October Swap at Create A Connection! So I'll see you all in Oc-Tute-ber! Not that I'm going anywhere, I'll still be here and maybe this week I'll post a pre-Oc-Tute-ber preview tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment