Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fall into Autumn Weekly Topic

This week's Fall into Autumn topic is about yarn and seasonal changes.
I tend to knit more in the winter, as I'm sure many people do. I'm
getting so excited for fall, I wore my rainbow fingerless gloves for
the first time to walk the dog this morning! In the warmer seasons I
knit smaller items so they aren't so stifling laying across your lap.
But I don'tnecessarily change the yarn I use with the seasons. I always
use a lot of cotton yarn no matter what the weather, and I think
worsted wool is pretty all seasonyarn to knit with. This summer, most of my knitting/crocheting was done with acrylic, though, for all that play food. (Check out Ravelry for all my projects.) I think any season will do for getting frustrated with acrylic!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jenna! Fill me in on Ravelry. I'm in the dark and I couldn't find a link to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sure thing! I fixed the Ravelry button on my sidebar. :) Here's the link to my projects page:
    http://www.ravelry.com/projects/corgipants

    ReplyDelete