Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fall into Autumn Topic of the Week

This week's topic:
"How was your experience in the exchange? Did you enjoy the folks you met? Did you just love the cloth and goodies you received? Please share any thoughts, criticism, and things you loved!"

So far, I have enjoyed keeping in touch with my sending and recieving pal! I really like secret pal exchanges and the secrecy that goes along with it, sending anonymous ecards and such. I haven't recieved anything yet but I'm sure I'll love it when it gets here. The weekly topic has helped me keep in touch and reminded me every week that I am part of the group. I haven't been able to visit as many people's blogs as I would have liked, I've been busy preparing for our dog show this weekend/4-H starting up this fall but when I get a chance, I'd like to at least pop in to everyone's blogs at least once. The hostesses have been very helpful, answering any questions I had and dealing with a little bobble there at the start.

1 comment:

  1. Jenna, I just wanted to say thank you! I got your package tonight and love it! I will be posting it up on my blog Saturday evening. :-D