Thursday, October 11, 2007

Glossy pages!

Bella Dia posted the other day a timeline of the magazines that have dotted her life. I love magazines too and have since I was small. So here is my list:

Highlights
Muppets magazine
Barbie Magazine
Cabbage Patch Kids Magazine
Weekly Reader
Cricket
Mad Magazine
Horse and Rider
Horse Illustrated
AKC Gazette
Teen
YM
Seventeen
Mother Earth News
Woman's Day
Country Woman
Taste of Home
Family Circle
Pac' O Fun
Crafts N Things
Family Fun
Martha Stewart Living
Mary Engelbreit Home Companion
Light and Tasty
Vegetarian Times
Knit.1
Better Homes and Gardens
Good Housekeeping
Country Home
Cottage Living

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your page by searching for Clover Meadow Paulson on google, and I am so excited to find another Corgi Blog. I am currently on a waiting list for a corgi puppy (from a reputable breeder, of course), and I always love to see how much the owners love their dogs. Love your blog, and I am also excited that you do all sorts of crafty things too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, hooray! Another corgi lover! I've added you to my bloglines, gotta love a crafty corgigirl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your magazine list is a close match to mine. Are you waiting with baited breath for the resurrection of Victoria? I sure am.

    ReplyDelete