Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fall Into Autumn Topic of the Week

Flash Your (Needle) Stash
Originally uploaded by Corgipants
This week's task is to flash our (needle) stash! So here is my needle-holder with most of my needles. Some of my circs are hiding underneath. Most of my needles (except for the Boye Balene needles) are hand-me-downs are garage sale finds. I recently cleaned out my doubles and here's what I have to offer anyone who wants to trade:
size 13, 10 in.
size 7, 14 in. (2 pair)
size 10.5, 1o in.

size J crochet hook
size I crochet hook

Offer me whatever you got! Fabric, candy, ribbons, whatever!


  1. Your Dishcloth Swap PalOctober 10, 2007 at 1:50 AM

    Holy moly that's a lot of needles! I prefer circs myself, for pretty much everything, but with a collection like that I think I'd have to do straights too! Your pinecone is great!

  2. I'm a big fan of the Balene, they have such a lovely pointy point! But sometimes I just want to grab two sticks (ok, two nicely cut dowels with pretty beads glued to the ends) and pretend I'm in pioneer days!