Friday, October 5, 2007

5-A-Day Swap

garden's bounty
Originally uploaded by Corgipants
This weekend (Sunday night) is your last chance to sign up for the 5-A-Day Fruits and Veggies themed swap I am hosting over at Create A Connection. We'll be swapping (with one partner) at least once fruit or veggie themed item (preferably handmade) and at least one recipe featuring fruits and veggies. Come join us!


  1. Hi. I hate to be a complete dweeb, but I signed up for this swap over at CAC and am now realizing that this was not a good month for me to participate in anything like a swap. I've simply got too much going on. I would appreciate it if you would remove me from the list of people swapping. I'm so very sorry....but I feel it's better to just admit it, then to promise and not be able to follow through. I hope you'll understand. Thanks for your time. It's a great idea for a swap and I wish you much success. Miriam

  2. Miriam- No Problem! Thank you very much for letting me know before I assigned partners. I hope we will swap together someday at another time.
    Thanks again!