Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fall into Autumn Topic of the Week

This week's question is: Are there any recipes you especially enjoy
having in the Fall? Any foods that are seasonal that you especially

I love fall foods, mostly because it's when you can start baking for reals because it's cool enough to have the oven on! I love baking! Last night I made apple crisp with Krispy Kreme
donut topping, which is the recipe I an entering in the href="">Recipe
Contest! I'll be making cupcakes later this week for my craft
group meeting on Saturday. I love pies and cakes and crumbles and cobblers and cookies and brownies!

I also love soups! I love making potato soup and vegetable soup! Yum! Pop some ingredients in the bread machine and simmer a pot on the stove!

I also love making mulled cider in the crock pot. Mmmm, it smells so good! I call it Wassail but I guess wassail is more alcoholic than my tea-cider-spices combination.


  1. Fall is actually my favorite time of year. I love the food, the fashion and the landscape.

  2. Fall food is by far the best! What's your recipe for the cider? It sounds good!