Sunday, August 19, 2007

A-Z of me make-up day!


cross stitch
Originally uploaded by Beastbunny
Goodness, I've been neglecting my A-Zs!

N stands for Needlework

I enjoy the occasional needlework project. Every Christmas I do a cross stitch tree ornament. Once in a great while I embroider something like a pillow case or towel. But larger projects seem VERY tedious to me. I have two large cross stitch items that have been in a state of semi-stitch for about a year now. This is one of them, meant to be framed, I made up this sampler with a sating my grandmother once sent me on a postcard and it's meant to have flowers and dogs and other things around the edges. But this is where it sits. And I also have an illustration from the book Guess How Much I Love You that has about 1/20th of the lightest brown color done! I wish I were more inspired to finish them as I really hate having half-finished projects lying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment