Thursday, August 23, 2007

The key!

The key to getting a self-esteem boost semi-regularly:
Start a new job at your heaviest and progressively loose weight. Then whenever you need a little boost, visit an area of the office you haven't been to in a while! I was nearly 240 pounds when I started this job over two years ago and now I am under 200 (that finally happened this year!). I was swimming in my clothes and felt like they made me look like a bag lady. After purchasing a few new clothes this weekend, I am feeling SO confidant and getting MANY new compliments. People are probably getting tired of feeling the need to comment but I wish I could hug them all when they do!


  1. I almost fell off my chair when I read the amount you've shed! That is phenomenal!!! You should be so proud. You've done something that 99% of the world spends a ton of time thinking about but can't achieve. Continued success!

  2. Thank you so much! I wish I could tell every one of those people thinking about it that it's not about changing your whole life right NOW, it's about gradual change and a LONG process that you can start now with a small step and add on to slowly. Thanks for your kind words and good wishes!