Friday, October 3, 2008

Swap news and more swap news!


Hooray, I made it into one of Club Little House's juried spots this round! This is doubly good because I couldn't possibly purchase a spot on Friday when they went on sale-I was in the dog show ring! So it was either juried or nothing for me. Now to get to work on my little masterpieces!

In other swap news, I have organized a Swap-Bot swap for pressed pennies. If you like those hand-cranked souvenir squiches pennies then join me! We'll be sending 2 partners each one penny. I squished mine while we were up north! The picture is of some of my pennies in my "Penny Passport" which is a plastic binder made specifically for keeping pressed pennies.

In ever MORE swap news, sign up for the winter round of Lucy's Sassy Apron Swap before Monday and get your name in the drawing to win a copy of my Pillowcase Pinnie Pattern!

2 comments:

  1. oh your swaps sound like so much fun! how did you squish your pennies?
    :) melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pressed pennies. Now, I'm wondering where mine are. I know I still have them.

    ReplyDelete