Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween Blog Party!


I'm excited to be participating in Living Locurto's Halloween Blog Party, now until the 31st! All this week and next I'll be posting fun Halloween pictures! Let's first talk about costumes!

I love dressing up and you can see my Halloween costumes from every year here at my flickr. This year I must be out of ideas because I will be recreating my costume from 1987.

Yes, Punky Brewster! This year's costume will include her classic jean jacket!

I also love dressing up my pets, no matter their size. Meg, the Belgian Mule, dressed up like a Ca-Mule (get it, camel?) and I was her Bedouin owner. If you think this is as hilarious as I do, you can vote for this picture in Martha Stewart's Pet Costume Contest. Sully also has some pictures entered, like his adorable Fairy Steed Costume and his Super-Sully costume.

6 comments:

  1. Oh man! I can't wait to see this years Punky Brewster costume!! I can't wait until June is old enough to watch the DVDs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, the Raggedy Ann is my favorite!!!! Punky is running a close second.

    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Punky!!! So funny! Thanks for joining the Halloween Blog Party:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great costumes! Love the mule:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Punky Brewster! I remember her! Have fun recreating that. You must post pictures :) Love the Ca mule idea too. Very clever!

    Thanks for submitting your post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! We are still deciding on things at our house. Every year it's a last minute thing. One year I had it all planned out and I swear the kids changed their mind the night before! Stopping in from BPOTW.

    ReplyDelete