Monday, October 13, 2008

Enough talk!

Enough talking about it, finally here it is! My new pattern for fall, the Black Forest Scoodie!

It's a super-warm double-layer fleece scarf-hood combo! Perfect for those with gnome fantasies or a secret elf personality. The scarf wraps around to keep out the chill and the pointy hood can be worn pointed up or flopped down! Just like when the Pillowcase Pinnie was introduced, you can buy it at the special introductory rate (save 50 cents!) and of course there's no shipping charge for a PDF pattern! Love that!

Tell me what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Cute!

    I am celebrating my 100th post by giving away a dressing table. Come take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pattern looks so cute! I like the hat/scarf combination, great work!

    ReplyDelete