Saturday, October 25, 2008

Spooky porch completed

Another Halloween Blog Party post!

Here it is, my spooky front porch! You saw my in-progress shot of the front porch. I added a bit more, including my carved, light-up Funkin and more lights in the garage windows. We live on a dead-end street and usually would like for people to read the no-outlet sign and NOT come down it just to have to turn around. But I want visibility during Halloween to entice any and all Trick-or-Treaters! So the garage, what you can see from the cross street, got more attention once I looked down our street and couldn't even see all my hard work on the porch! I changed the lightbulb above the door to a blue one inspired by this front yard in a town nearby, though ours is not nearly as creepy or full of skeletons!:

Here's a little cutey that was helping me outside the other day. And what do you know, he's Halloween colors!

And this is a picture of my toilet. Well, the back of my toilet. My mom gave me this cute cat when I visited the other weekend. He's sharing my wishes for you, a very Happy Halloween!


  1. Wow, it looks great! Is your little helper dressing up for Halloween?

  2. I wish I could come to your house just so I could see all of your neat Halloween decor in person. I love the porch! And your toilet is so cute!

  3. Your dog is adorable. I have a corgi too! She's giving me the sad eye right I guess I have to cut this short and pet her.