Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lovely fall award!

Patty, that lovely gal over at Pip Stitch, awarded my fall spirit! And my prize is to pass it on to 6 others! I've tried to pick blogs I haven't featured before so here they are, our lovely winners!

Make and Takes has been posting some great fall kid's projects! No, I don't have kids. But I love a good kid project!

One Pretty Thing deserves some sort of mega-award for all the crafts she brings together into one place. But those Fall Roundups and Halloween Roundups have really been rocking my boat!

The next three are some of my fellow participants in Living Locurto's blog party.

Addison's Abode made some super candy corn topiaries.

Artsy-Fartsy has some awesome photos of her home decor. I especially like her kitchen display with all the bottles and jars.

Sandra Evertson posted the most delightful story featuring the adorable Juliette!

Scrappy Jessi was a fellow participant in A Fanciful Twist's blog party and she was also my swap partner a while back, so I know she's awesome! Her blog is all spooked up and she's been posting some cute stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks SO much! I'm honored to be listed in such crafty company!