Sunday, August 24, 2008

Chicken Scratch Pattern #10

We've come to the last day of patterns. If you liked the free patterns, I encourage you to visit the Make-Do Mercantile and purchase the summer issue of the Make-Do Mail which contains a pattern for a complete chicken scratch apron, among other wonderful things!

The very last pattern in the series is another border. (Can you tell I like borders?) This one is a little different from all the rest as it uses straight stitches and cross stitches.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one. Thanks, Jenna, for sharing all of these patterns! I promise I'll stop stalking your blog now and cut my visits back to once a day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all of these I love chicken scratch (My baby blanket was chicken scratch) and I am glad to finally see that someone else on earth knows what I am talking about LOL

    I am excited to find your blog, you have lots of great ideas. I will be bookmarking you for further reading.

    ReplyDelete