Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A big Thank You!


pinnie in action
Originally uploaded by Corgipants
Thank you to everyone who has posted some linky love for my free patterns! And thank you to everyone who has made a purchase from the Make-Do Mercantile! There will be new items this week, a new pattern is in the works (one perfect for fall and winter coming up!) and a couple of really special sets for those who love your Fisher Price My Friend dolls. I can't believe how many Jennys and Mandys I am seeing pop up on blogs! I'd love to hear from anyone who loves them as much as I do. Maybe we could start a flickr group? Ok, I went ahead of created a flickr group: My Friend, what a doll!

For those who purchased the Pillowcase Pinnie Pattern or are new members of the Make-Do Marigolds, I would LOVE to see pictures of any project you make using my patterns! Please let me know of any you post so I can enjoy them and link back to them!

4 comments:

  1. I just found your site last night as I was about to do a little chicken scratch on my daughter's apron. I love your patterns! I went with a classic heart pattern I found in a couple places, but I just want you to know that your stuff is great! Keep doing what you're doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I just followed your link after you commented on my post and I remembered: you're corgi-pants!!

    Guess what? Thanks to Posie (and you) I am getting a Cardigan Welsh Corgi next month!! We've decided to get an adult, a 5yo female who needs a home. She was a show-dog and had several litters; now it's time to retire and be part of a loving family. I really, really wanted a puppy but we just don't have the time to train a puppy now. I feel really good about our decision and can't wait to get her (she's almost done nursing her last litter). Now I've got to go back and read about your dog(s) again. I'm joinin' the Corgi club! Wahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the new look. Really snazzy!

    ReplyDelete