Sunday, August 31, 2008

Chairs


Chairs
Originally uploaded by Corgipants
Thanks to Mary Ellen for alerting me to another one of my pictures featured on the Craftzine blog! You can see the chairs all painted and finished here. I made these for last year's Club Little House and I am so excited to see that Amy is planning for the next one! I already know what I'm making since last year I couldn't decide between two projects and bought the materials to make both but choose the popsicle stick and toothpick chairs over the.....secret project!!


P.S. This picture here shows the distressing/crackle finish on the chair better.

3 comments:

  1. those are great little chairs!! I loved the crackle finish and tiny knitting basket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna, You are all over the place now! How are you accomplishing that? I wanna piece of the fame too. :-D

    I still love those chairs, just as much as I did last year when you posted about them.

    ReplyDelete