Thursday, January 15, 2009

Winner, winner, tofu dinner!

MySpace Congratulations Comments

I got a record amount of comments, 90 in all! Thanks so much everyone for commenting and entering the contest! Drawn the old-fashioned way, using real paper ballots, the winner is:

5acre Designs

Here is her comment:
"I would love the Pillowcase Pinnie pattern. I like the retro apron look and would love to make one for myself. Very cute! Have a Blessed and Happy New Year!"

A lot of commenters mentioned that the Pillowcase Pinnie has a retro vibe or that it reminds them of their mom/grandma. Which is wonderful and definitely an inspiration I drew from as I remember my mom wearing lovely cobbler style aprons during noodle-making season! See her noodle recipe here.

3 comments:

  1. This made me laugh so hard I chocked on my tea. Then I thought of your header which never fails to make me smile.

    http://ihasahotdog.com/2009/01/15/funny-dog-pictures-on-a-couple-of-different-levels/

    Congratulations to 5acre Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what noodles are!! not many people do where i'm at but they are a family tradition!

    p.s. had to click over as i have 2 corgis

    ReplyDelete