Tuesday, January 27, 2009


I did a private swap with Jessica of Patisserie Jolie Bath Products. I sent her a pillowcase pinnie in this super-fun colore scheme chosen by her.And she sent me four of the most lovely soaps! I love handmade soap, I just can't get enough! She was so kind, I had only chosen 3 "flavors" but she was extra generous and sent me not only a fourth soap but also a pressed penny for my collection!Thank you so much to Jessica for the lovely trade!


  1. That is so flippin cool! I am thinking about setting up one day a month (or maybe 2) just for barters. I am in the middle of trading my laptop lunch box for credit in an etsy store.

    I love the fact that YOU get what you want and SHE gets what she wants and no money had to be exchanged!

    I think both of you came out as winners!

  2. Hi,
    Wanted to say thanks for commenting on my blog. We love corgis too. The soap you received is great. My girls have a pressed penny collection...have you been to that website for them? If I find the site again, I'll send it to you.

  3. Those soaps are darling! What a great gift.
    Thank you for entering my tatting giveaway for OWOH! Good luck to you.

  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

  5. I Love this Style of Apron!

    I have tried & tried to win a Pattern on ebay & lose it right at the last minute! It's a Vintage pattern, I can't find any where:(

    Love the Colors too!!

  6. I am sooooooooooooooo glad you won my OWOH because I have been looking for this apron patter FOREVER!! Marking your ETSY store so when I have the time I know where to get it :)