Friday, January 9, 2009

Oven Trouble

Went home for lunch today, popped in a pizza and the element in our ancient wall oven burned out! It was quite a fireworks show! So now we can't bake our celebratory cake. :( We were going to make the Cook's Country Chocolate Blackout Cake. What are we celebrating? We hit 50 sales over at the Make-Do Mercantile! Whoopee! But now we have to settle for ice cream novelties. Everyone cross your fingers that the fridge doesn't go out too!

I have in the works some great tutorials for this year! I am working on one all about tofu and how to make it edible! And I've got one almost done that will make anyone who likes to send out unique mail! Any suggestions for things you might like to learn? Things that I might know. Oh, I'm also working on a Dog Shows 101 for those who don't know the first thing about the different events at a dog show and how they are run. I thought since I mention it so often, I should probably explain for those who aren't dog show people.

6 comments:

  1. congrats! thats awesome. the new tutorials sound great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interesting in the dog show info. We are seriously considering adopting a corgi and I am curious about agility and such things.
    smiles,
    LouAnne in CA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in agility for my corgi--how young was your pup when he started agility class?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the one about tofu, it's very boring when I make it. I'd also love some tutorials on the foods you take to the fair (I think I remember some unique jellies one year).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear about your oven but congrats on the sales! A post about tofu and dog shows would be great. I'm interested in learning more about both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I just love your white Christmas tree. Mine is still up and I am in the process of making it a Valentines tree~ ~ then an Easter tree then who knows what.

    ReplyDelete