Sunday, September 14, 2008

Etsy news

On a whim, I visited the Treasury today and I happened to see that there were going to be open spots in just a few minutes and what do you know, I got one! (For those who don't Etsy, treasuries are like themed favorites lists but they only allow so many to exist at one time so it's kind of hard to get a spot to create one.) Mine is all aprons!

Check it out here.

And here's a screenshot for posterity since it expires in 2 days.

I added some new things to the shop, including a few Christmas items (Vintage window flocking stencils, fabulous eighties Shirt Tales fabric!) and here's a sneak peak at what will be there in just a few days, my new fall pattern!

1 comment:

  1. Cool apron treasury picks, Jenna. OK, I give up, are you turning into Little Red Riding Hood? LOL...Cat ^..^