Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dog show weekend


This weekend was an APDT Rally Trial weekend for us. Sully and I compete in both APDT and AKC competitions but anyone who competes in both will tell you they enjoy APDT much more because of the friendly atmosphere and camaraderie. I won't bore the non-dog people will all the details but Sully was his usual star self, earning a third place in one trial and a qualifying score (but no placement) in the other. Later this month we will attend our regional Corgi specialty and compete in AKC rally's second level , which is called Advanced.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog, I have your name in the basket, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what this all means but congratulations to Sully!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sully on a job well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, congrats, Sully! Bryson can only dream about ribbons :D

    ReplyDelete