Monday, September 8, 2008

AP Article!

I have some exciting news about my other website, the SwapDex. About a month ago I got an email asking if I would like to be interviewed about the SwapDex an I said sure! The article is by Holly Ramer, who writes for the Associated Press so the story will hopefully be picked up by many newspapers and websites! Here it is:
WHICH CRAFT: Swapping handmade goods online

Thanks so much to Holly for writing a fantastic article and hopefully getting more people interested in swapping that may never have known about it before!

And now everyone knows my last name. And I bet none of you pronounce it correctly but I forgive you. :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's some major props for your swap blog, congrats!

    I just recently participated in my first swap, and now I'm hooked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record it's pronounced Zide-ler, for those wondering. :)

    I blame the Austrian/German spelling conventions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! I was going to guess it was pronounced Zide-ler. I was thinking I knew someone with that name in high school but that was Zartler. Anyway, congratulations on the article, Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really awesome, Jenna! Wow - an AP story!

    I guessed correctly on your last name. I'm German myself, though, so I have an advantage :)

    ReplyDelete