Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We're almost out of boxes!


Sully loves carpet
Originally uploaded by Corgipants
And by that I mean, we've almost got all of our stuff out of the boxes!! Hooray! The weekend project (besides a trip to Indy for Trader Joe's) was to put up shelves in the craft and laundry rooms. Check out my flickr for the move-in action. Now with less boxes!

Here's Sully enjoying our carpet! He's never had carpet before! He loves to crawl across it dragging his back legs like a wounded soldier. And face-scoot all over it in classic corgi style.

And a new giveaway to post about! Win a Montessori by Hand apron pattern over at Apronista!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, the joys of moving! Your dog is so cute, it's funny when they rub there face all over the carpet.
    Karla
    You're invited!!!!

    What: A Blog Party

    Where: http://daydreamstudios.blogspot.com/2008/02/welcome-to-my-humble-blog.html

    When: Now thru next Tuesday

    Why: Becuase I made it to 100 posts (wasn't sure I'd make it past 3)

    Time: My blog never sleeps, so come when you can.

    Who: You of course, bring a friend too.

    P.S.: I have a present to give away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your move -- are you still in the area? Do you go on TJ runs often to Indy? If so, I'll send you my order plus some gas money :=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Theo does that same thing on our carpet and on the grass. Hehe. Wounded soldier...I'm definitely using that one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww...Sully is too cute! Congrats on the move and hope you are enjoying your new place. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by my blog Jenna! You're dog is too cute! ; )

    ReplyDelete