Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Longing for Spring


Show-n-Go
Originally uploaded by Corgipants
Today I got my first pang of cabin fever. It's cold here! And I have been content to curl up and soak up some tv and unpack a few boxes. But last night I made a big batch of peanut butter dog treats and got a hankering to put up the jumps in our new BIG backyard and start some training! Then today I watched videos of this little girl and I wanted even more to get out there with my guy and start having fun! So we did some indoor practice, we have a nice l-pattern area in our living room for some rally work. But I can't wait until its warm enough to set up a whole course in the backyard and still have space left over! Our first show is in May and we are scaling back our show schedule this year but we sure will have fun at home!

6 comments:

  1. I could certainly tell you made PB cookies when I got in my truck this morning. Apparently the exhaust fan isn't sealed too well, so my truck always smells like whatever was cooked last.

    MMM-peanut butter truck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little girl and her corgi are SO cute! Can't wait to see you back in action!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That video was cute and looks like so much fun! Ive always wanted to try that with my dog but never did and now he's getting old - although he listens really well and loves training exercises!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh. my. goodness. had to hold my corgi, phoebe, up to the computer so she could see her "cousins". gonna' add a link to your blog on my blog playground in just a few minutes and see you again soon. thanks for stopping by my blog earlier today. did you see pix of ms. phoebe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an cute video! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete