Monday, November 24, 2008

New haircut!

After going a while (too long) without a haircut, I finally got one! (I think this is the most recent before shot.) It has been an ongoing fiasco to find a stylist I like after my favorite of all left town over 2 years ago. I bop around to different places that have been recommended and just haven't really clicked with anyone. Tonight I tried out a friend from work and I will certainly be going back! Check me out!I went in with a picture from a magazine and a vague idea of what I wanted. Really I just needed something! A style of any kind! Just in time for Thanksgiving!
Let's hope it looks good under a Turkey Hat!

9 comments:

  1. You are so adorable! The haircut looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new haircut, Jenna! Wishing you and yours a blessed, Happy Thanksgiving! xo Cat ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!

    I'm doing the same thing this morning. With the same history and the same problem. Hopefully your good luck will rub off... ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a Warm & Blessed Thanksgiving!
    *sprinkle sprinkle*
    ~A~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been tagged by CC over at lacenribbonroses. Check out my blog..but not before you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you found someone to cut it. It looks great! There's nothing like a good haircut to make a girl feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great! I really like it on you. I had a cut like that once (my last real one in 2006) and it only looked good the day I had it done because my hair is so wavy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been in the same hairstylist purgatory and finally found one I like recently. Your cut looks great!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete