Thursday, November 6, 2008

New additions

I completely got wrapped up in Halloween and forgot to mention that the NEW fall issue of the Make-Do Mail is available in the shop! Full of great fall tips, recipes and projects!

And you'll also see there's a new section of the Make-Do Mercantile called The Corgi Shop. Two new corgi items and both are customized to your preferences! And there will be more soon!


  1. ARGH! Corgi butts drive me nuts!!! So cute!

  2. I LOVE the fairy steed costume, or should I say uniform (since everyone knows that Corgis take fairy flying very seriously!) I will be ordering one of those for certain! xo C ^..^

  3. After slowing myself down a bit I did some much needed reading on Pimpstitch and found my way here to your blog.

    You have some great ideas and a very adorable dog!

    By the way, I like your wreath :o).

    I look forward to reading your blog and thank you for the tips and ideas.

  4. Sully is so cute in his saddle! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm glad to have found you. Skinny dogs unite!!! x

  5. The behind is definitely one of the corgis' best "assets" (pun intended), ha ha! The fairy steed outfit is awesome (I can see Bryson putting one on after we've all gone to sleep :>)

  6. Love the doggie butts. Hillarious!

    Hey Jenna, you've been tagged. (Brace yourself before you head over to my blog to read about me. I hope I don't scare you off! LOL)

    The tag is over at