Friday, July 18, 2008

Free cookie for you!

It is sweltering here at work, the a/c is out and there are about a bajillion fans scattered around the place but they're not helping! I'm melting and it's Friday and I want to go home!

But on a brighter note, here is a little freebie for you, a free cookie on a stick or individual cookie!

The offer expires Monday so be sure and print it out and eat it up this weekend!


  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I just spent some time on yours and I am really intrigued by the whole idea of swaps. I wasn't actually sure what they were until now! I just sent the vintage apron link to a friend who will be interested. I'd like to subscribe to your blogs, but I don't see a place to do that. I'm not sure what bloglines is?? I normally use Google Reader. If you could email me with help, that would be GREAT! Thanks.

  2. I couldn't find your email to reply so I hope you check back here. :) Bloglines is just a feed reader like Google Reader. You can subscribe using Google Reader with this feed URL: