Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Early Holiday Festivities

Earlier this month, Mike was awake before me (as usual) on a Saturday morning. Once a reasonable hour rolled around, he opened the drapes in the bedroom and surprised me with this!Snow! It's all melted now but it was a nice big dump!

The cookie exchange went off without any major hitches. Cookies included sugar cookies, spritz, 2 types of brownies, snickerdoodles, no-bake cookies, toffee chip, and chocolate chip.
Our new white tree was all decorated for the occasion.Every year I give away a prize for finding the pickle ornament but because it's white I thought it would be too easy to find so we played Christmas Bingo instead. What a fiasco! Let's say just Bingo will not be making a re-appearance next year! Check out my igloo cheeseball.Complete with black olive penguins! It was a fun night and the only time each year I see some of my friends so it was great to get together.

5 comments:

  1. OMG that cheeseball with the olive penguins is incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenna! I love the igloo and the penguins! SOOOOOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a sight that snow is!
    Looks you you had a blast. I used to participate in a cookie exchange several years ago. They are always alot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the igloo cheeseball and olive penguins do share the directions if you would?Hugs Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your igloo and penguins! Adorable! ~Mandy

    ReplyDelete