Sunday, January 20, 2008

Let us revisit my old blog.

I have been tagged by Miriam/Crafter by Night for this meme about archived blog posts. Here's the low-down:

Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:
Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are… what you’re all about.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be about anything you choose.

Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.

Since this blog is relatively new, I am taking some posts from my older blog, Weddedblog.

Link #1-This post may not look like it is about family at first, but I love it because it includes pictures of my henna'd hands, which I did for our anniversary that year. There are also a LOT of pictures of swap items, etc. so overall a fun post!

Link #2-Maybe it's because it's nearing Valentine's Day or our Anniversary but this post about my very best friend, my husband, fits the bill for #2.

Link #3-A little story that really sums me up.

Link #4-I love dogs! And this post about the dogs that have come and gone throughout my life gives you a taste of that obsession.

Link #5-This post about the SwapDex reminds me that I have a few new items to mention! Gracie reviewed the SwapDex on her blog, Sew Swank. Lots of people have added the button to their sidebar and this month, several nice people like Sue and Alice have blogged such nice things about it!

And now, to choose 5 people. Mind you, do not feel obligated to blog this, it's just a suggestion. I tag: yourstilniagarafalls, Anne, Julo, Bertha, and thequeenv.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating! So interesting, reading your choices!

    While I can't say my husband and I got married as soon as you & yours, we did move in together 2 months after we met ... my mom thought we were nuts, but here we are 8 years later :)

    I never had dogs growing up - or any pets! I love animals, though, and now have 2 cats and a yorkie. Can't imagine life without them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for tagging me! I've already got my post up! What a cute idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You won the give-away on my blog; stone-belle.blogspot.com Come over in a little bit and choose your heart. (I'm working on the post right now). Send me your mailing address at lauriekstone@gmail.com i hope you enjoy wearing your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like fun! I'll have to go through your old posts!
    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenna, thanks for entering my giveaway, and good luck too!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenna, I NEED your address to send you your heart. For some reason I can't e-mail you. the link in your profile doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete