Wednesday, December 26, 2007

eBay Fever

If you're a friend of mine on flickr, you're probably getting very tired of seeing pictures of My Little Ponies. I've had several photo shoots with the little plastic horses, giving them baths, doing up their hair and making them look pretty. And it's all because I've got eBay fever! I've had boxes of My Little Ponies and Breyer horses in the basement for years, only displaying my very favorites because of limited space. (And because I don't want to be known as the crazy lady with toys all over her house but no kids.) So when we began our frugal living kick (in preparation for home-ownership) I thought why not sell off some of the excess and make a few dollars! I've made nearly $400 so far both on eBay and private sales, not too shabby! And I get to do one of my favorite things:clean up and style ponies! My plan is to continue to pick them up at garage sales, clean then up and sell them to collectors. So if you're into My Little Ponies or Breyers, I may just have something you'd like to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment