Monday, July 30, 2007


Yes, I realize I'm a little behind the trend of making yourself into a Simpson's character. But we did just see the movie so I felt compelled to post my yellow version of me. Complete with pink shoes (Pink converse which I wear to work at least once a week). Except I only wish my hair looked that good. I need a new cut but my stylist moved last month and I haven't found the gumption to search for a new one.

On the SwapDex front, I have almost 70 entries and am happy to report mostly happy comments from swap hosts. I did have someone unhappy that I had posted information without their permission since they were not equipped to handle large volumes of participants. That I can respect so I took their info down. But I found it an interesting argument that if I didn't have permission, I couldn't post their info. I email everyone just to make sure it's ok by them but I'm pretty sure I'm under no obligation to because linking is covered by free-speech, no? It got me to thinking so I researched it and couldn't come up with a definite answer. Not that I'm arguing with anyone, if they don't want their info posted, I won't post it. But it's an interesting web-philosophy/legal question to ponder.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I'm having a blogwarming party on my blog and one of the activities is a scavenger hunt to encourage my readers to visit links in my blogroll. Since your blog is one of my own regular reads, of course, you're in my blogroll.

    I'd like to invite you to participate in the scavenger hunt - it could bring some traffic and new readers to your site, as well. Full details are in a blog post I buried in my blog at:

    -Pam Hawk

    PS: You can delete this comment... I put it in an old post so you can find it but so it doesn't detract from your blog.