Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day weekend. I had Friday and Monday off and it went FAR too quickly. I wish there was another 4-day weekend coming up.

In corgi news, Sully earned his APDT RL2 title at our last show! Hooray! He got a couple of placements too and won a moo-cow toy that moos when squeezed. Surprising to me, he LOVES to squeeze it, so cute! Our next show (next weekend) is AKC obedience where we (cross all your fingers) hope to earn our CD title! It's on our home turf so that should help.

In more corgi news, we won a Furminator on Michael Woyton's blog! A big thanks to him! We still need to take a picture of it in use but the cat is actually the one who has been seeing more Furminating action. He doesn't like to be combed or brushed much but he is tolerating it and years of old dead hair and dandruff are coming out.

Crafting news-I need to finish up two aprons for swaps (Sassy Summer Apron Swap and Summer Fun Apron Swap) Beyond that, I am finishing up two quilts for Project Linus. One of them is made with the quilt blocks that I won in Kate's blog giveaway! A huge thank you to her! Once those two are done I will be starting up a new one for our 2008 Here's a Hug project. We are working with the Women's Correctional Facility to create quilts for the inmates to give to their children for Christmas. And not to be left out are my first bath of hats for our local Warm-A-Kid which distributes warm coats, hats and gloves to kids. I'm going to make sure at least some of them get THE coolest hats around! I love these Martha fleece hats and they're so easy!

4 comments:

  1. Jenn,
    Hello I sent information on my swap wed. that I'm hosting . I guess you didn't get it.It's on my blog at http://debksg.blogspot.com
    Or send me an adrress to email it to. Thanks Debb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna, So after a bout with sickness, the Craft N Clutter blogiversary pirze is ready to send your way…you lucky winner! If I do say so myself, it's pretty darn cute.

    Let me know where to send it
    shuffar (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna, Don't check Craft N Clutter for a few days! I want you to be surprised when you receive your prize package.

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenna,

    Congratulations! You won the drawing for Giveaway #2 at www.susangodfrey.blogspot.com! I need you to send me your email address so I can get it off to you. You can email me at simply.susan.blog@gmail.com

    Again, congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete