Thursday, June 12, 2008

Photo update

Originally uploaded by Corgipants
It is too hot here for words but I have just uploaded a big bunch of pictures over at flickr. Check out my monster dog treat-baking session (almost 500 cookies) for the Great American Bake Sale event on Saturday, some shots of my new garden and some awesome stuff I've got in the mail recently including the most awesome birthday banner from Sarah and my Summer Fun Apron Swap apron! Off to have more popsicles, watermelon and ice tea, what seems to be my standard dinner this week!


  1. What a cute dog!! Thanks for visiting my blog!! If you want a Scentsy burner to keep your cats safe, just let me know!! :)

  2. Wow... I can imagine that you got really hot baking al of those biscuits. I like your cool dinner ideas :o) I could go for some watermelon and popsicles... but I'd have to ask the sun to come out, first!! Have a nice Sunday!

  3. Um, can I come have dinner at your house, because I am so about the watermelon and popsicles! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog to admit to our shared Target addition! Fingers crossed for the drawing tomorrow! :)