Saturday, May 3, 2008

Too busy for words!

Shoof, I have just been too busy! We had our housewarming party/open house this past weekend which went well! So our house is officially open to guests now, no more hemming and hawing about getting things done around the house or yard before people can come over, I bit the bullet and decided the house is an ongoing project and better to have an open house before years went by.

I've been busy with 4-H dog training. This year we have a new trainer (our other two from last year did not return) so she's instructor the first-years and I've got the advanced group. So far, so good! No dog fights, no bossy parents, no slacker kids! Knock on wood.

And Sully and I haven't been letting out own training slip. We've started the spring out with a rally fun night at the training club and our first trial of the year is this month. We'll be competing in level 1 and 2 APDT rally and hopefully get our third leg of our RL2 title. :)

I have been letting bloggy things slip though. Julo of Corgi Tails honored CorgiPants as a blog she thoroughly enjoys! Thank you so much to her. Now I am to list 5 of my own favorite blogs that I admire and enjoy. I will need more time to write about the virtues of some of my faves so I will save that for another day when I have more time.

Another wonderful blogger, Melissa, held a giveaway and I won! She sent me the nicest package of fun card-making goodies! Thanks a bunch to her!

And last but not least, I got my fantastic Tiny Sock Swap sock in the mail! It just so happens to be purple! And the sock I made for myself (to match the one I sent to my own partner) is purple and orange, so they go together so well!


  1. just hopped over to say hi! Have a great evening!

    kari & kijsa

  2. Hi Jenna :)

    Thank you so much for coming by and entering my giveaway! My son LOVES corgies. I'll have to show him your blog :)

    Have a beautiful day,

  3. We need to get back into 4-H and the dog group. We have ummm adpoted a number of adult schnauers, who have had little if any training and who always lived in kennels. So we are having some issues. Good luck with all that.