Thursday, March 27, 2008

New swap!

So, before and during the move I really tried to cut down on my swaps. I didn't do ANY for about a month. But now that the craft room is unpacked and I the dreary weather is ripe for crafting, I just couldn't pass up Yarn Miracle's Wee Tiny Sock Swap! I bought my knitting-at-work friend and I each one of these adorable sock blocker keychains for Christmas and I whipped one up last night. So cute! I can just imagine a few of these little devils on a wreath in the craft room!

4 comments:

  1. i have your wee sock on the needles now. i'm doing something a little different with yours..hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I have a blocker keychain, but an WEE Wee tiny sock would be cute to add to a bookmark. I"m sure it's just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, wreath, that's a good idea! I'm planning on doing a mini tree with mini socks. If I ever knit them all!

    ReplyDelete