Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Birthday week!

Originally uploaded by Corgipants
It's my birthday this week, Thursday to be more precise. What?! I hadn't told you yet? Well, I've been a little busy but I am not ready to kick off a weekend-long birthday bash! I'm on a mission to get a few projects done around the house so that I will feel comfortable opening it up to people for a house warming! I have limited myself to just a few items that I require to be complete before inviting guests: curtains on all the windows, at least some art hanging in every room and curio cabinet full of tchotchkes. This is a picture of my newly completed laundry room valances made from thrift store sheets! Very retro and fun colors!

I've also been busy planning another Drop In & Decorate party at work! This time we're doing Easter/spring cookies! So far I have enough people signed up to bring over 200 cookies! Our total last time was around 150.

I've also been busy making a few cards for Keikicards. I figure it will take me a while to make enough cards to be a large enough package worth sending but if I make a couple each week, I will have a good variety at least!

And Sully and I have been gearing up for our seminar in Chicago this weekend where we will be learning a little more about freestyle from the World Canine Freestyle Organization! I'm very excited to learn more about the requirements as far as moves and also how to choose music and set moves to the music you've chosen! I'm not exactly musically inclined, but they say you don't need to be so we'll see. :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day!