
I'm very excited about the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival because this time around, I have something to give away! One lucky winner will receive my Pillowcase Pinnie pattern OR Black Forest Scoodie pattern (their choice), available at the Make-Do Mercantile! At the end of the giveaway period, I'll be using the random number generator to choose who the winner will be! Gotta love the fact that they're both PDFs so you'll get your prize instantly and can start whipping up some crafty goodness!

To enter, just leave a comment and make sure to leave your email if it's not available somewhere on your website. How else will I email you your prize? Last day for entry is October 31. More giveaways at the Bloggy Giveaways Quarterly Carnival! Visit each one for a chance to win!
That hat is cool in a very Harry Potter sort of way! I wonder if I could figure out how to make a little one for my daughter.
ReplyDeletethe_other_alice_(at)yahoo.com
How nice to offer a giveaway! I love aprons, so I think that would be my pick. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to pick, both are so cute! But if I have to, then I'll go with the apron. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletethey are both great :) i love the apron!
ReplyDeletethanks!
erika
Thanks for the great giveaway opportunity!
ReplyDeleteThe aprons are lovely :)
ReplyDeleteellybean@connected2christ.com?
What a great giveaway!
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
Fun! I adore aprons! Send that baby my way. ;)
ReplyDeleteI am also having a giveaway at:
www.alwaysadorable.blogspot.com
Ooohhh I love the apron..that would be my choice. :)
ReplyDeleteI just did a post about giveaways by a few of my favorite bloggers and now I see this. Excuse me while O go edit my blog. And, don't enter me. You know I don't sew. We wouldn't want pigs to fly.
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in your Bloggy Carnival giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI’m giving away SIX free no-slip hair clips! Please stop by to enter my giveaway!
Great giveaway. Thanks!
ReplyDeletewow every thing is so grate i love to win this thanks
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun giveaway! I would love to win! I know you are thinking what a big flake I am but I promise I'm working on getting your doll clothes done, and you will have something pretty for your doll to wear! The vintage doll clothes I bought from you are prettier in real life... the white one is actually a baby dress!
ReplyDeleteMissy
Those aprons are handsdown retro sweet, that hat is too stinkin cute too.
ReplyDeleteStormy5475@aol.com
I found your site through your Gingham apron for Tie One On, and it looks like I picked the perfect day to stop by! I love the cobbler style apron and it's such a great idea to use a pillowcase!
ReplyDeletesandy(at)gracestreetstudio(dot)com
How fun! I would choose the apron!
ReplyDeleteI have tons of apron patterns, but I have never seen a hat pattern quite like that.
ReplyDeletevery cool...i'd love to win it...the apron is my choice.
ReplyDeleteponcey76 at hotmail
love the aprons would love to win...looks great, please enter me...mrs.mommyyatgmail.com
ReplyDeleteThe aprons are cute! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win the Pillowcase Pinnie pattern. Very cute.
ReplyDeleteI love both these giveaways. So cool.
ReplyDeleteI love the pinnie!
ReplyDeleteparknj at basicisp dot net
Cool! Thank you so much for doing this giveaway for us!
ReplyDeleteahiltzy@yahoo.com
Thanks for the giveaway, I prefer the apron.
ReplyDeleteThose are nice and don't look like they'd be too difficult to make. Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeletedoot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth
Mmmm...I'd love to win that apron pattern! I've eyeballed it on Etsy a time or two ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
kelliedotcottonatattdotnet
definately the apron!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this! Thanks for the giveaway, and happy halloween!
ReplyDeleteI adore that SCOODIE. Oh my goodness. I'm goina have a fit.
ReplyDeleteJust the mere image of it is sending shivers up my spine. Want terribly;help.
I love the apron - oooh, I hope I win. Thanks for the oppty!
ReplyDeleteThose are so cool! Thank you for entering me!
ReplyDeleteI would love to make the pinni!
ReplyDeleteThanks adfam6@gmail.com
I am not participating in the giveaway, just want to say that these hoodies are really cute:)
ReplyDeleteI love the apron pattern! What a great giveaway =)
ReplyDeleteI know someone who would love that hat! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteAngela
itsahumanzoo(at)gmail(dot)com
P.S. I’m giving away a subscription to Parents Magazine on my blog, so if you or someone you know might be interested, stop on by! :)
I would go with the apron. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThe apron is my favorite:)Hugs Darcy
ReplyDeleteI love the Pillowcase Pinnie! The scoodie is great too though!
ReplyDeletekarla at endikos.com
the pillow aprins are way cute!!
ReplyDeletescruggs_dawn@yahoo.com
Love it! Count me in. Thanks!
ReplyDelete