Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th!


Sully opens stockings too
Originally uploaded by Corgipants
Happy Friday the 13th! Whenever this day happens, no matter what month, I consider it my lucky day because I was born on Friday the 13th! (In March, but I'm not particular when it comes to lucky days!) Also, Happy Valentine's Day weekend! Our 9th anniversary is on Tuesday so we like to make tstretch the celebration out all the way from the 14th to the 17th. We call it Valentersary, of course!

I've just updated my Tutorials list (see the button to the left) to include the most recent posts with fun projects but if you haven't visited in a while, you might want to check it out and see if there are any you've missed.

Did you know I'm on Facebook? I know, it took me forever! Just let me know if you want to be Facebook buddies.

And last but not least, this is a random picture of Sully at Christmas, opening his stocking presents, because I didn't want this post to be pictureless.

5 comments:

  1. Happy sort-of birthday! I adore your corgi steed costume and will be purchasing it shortly. Meanwhile, thank you for the great read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valenansary??? Anywho....I just signed up for facebook, not quite sure what all the fuss about it is???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with DabookLady. My girls convinced me I needed a Facebook page and I'm left wondering why....

    Happy to see Sully's picture today!

    CorgiLover
    aka
    LouAnne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to you guys! Facebook is another way for me to pretend I have friends so I like it. And, I like reading all the music surveys. It's a nice time waster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you get my swap apron package? I haven't heard anything from you and am very worried it didn't make it.

    Also, we celebrated our 39th anniversary on Valentine's Day. So hard to believe it has been so long. I hope you had a great anniversary celebration.

    ReplyDelete