Wednesday, August 26, 2015

August Treat Review Thanks to

Once again let us try out a new-to-us product!  We chose Dogswell Vitality Beef Recipe Meatballs Dog Treats. 

I chose these treats because they are grain free, contain flaxseed and they description said they were soft and easy to break.  They are also made in the USA, which is a plus.  I like any treat with flaxseed because it is a great source of Omegas for Dot since she can't have fish.  These treats are indeed soft and easy to break but they are NOT a training treat you can break into pieces and put in your pocket.  They crumble like crazy and you are left with nothing but a pocket of small meat particles.  I found it handiest to keep on in my hand and break chunks off as needed.

The dogs loved them, they smell pleasant and didn't leave my hands greasy or smelly.  I was happy with the ingredients.  The only thing the lost a few points for was the fact that the crumble.  They are a treat I would certainly purchase because they were convenient (much more convenient than cooking and chopping a chicken breast when I am in a hurry to get to a show or a class.

Ingredients: Beef, Peas, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Sweet Potatoes, Flaxseed, Flaxseed Oil, Carrots, Salt, Citric Acid (Preservative), Spinach, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Vitamin A Supplement, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E Supplement

Disclosure: provided me with one package of treats to review.  I was not compensated in any other way and the opinions are all mine and the dogs'.  :) 

1 comment: