Thursday, October 23, 2014

Homemade Agility Slip Lead

I love to ogle pretty fleece agility leads online but knowing I have piles of fleece in my sewing room I decided to try to make one myself.  This is what I came up with.  Girly colors for Dot, of course! 
The leash is really short but it works.  Version 2 will have a longer leash and maybe even some of that fun cuddle fleece that's furry!  Of course, the fleece braided leash is totally pointless (besides being pretty) because Dot is NOT interested in tugging on a leash, don't be crazy, that is what bad dogs do!

5 comments:

  1. Oh it's beautiful! I love the colors!
    Thanks for linking up with us today!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors as well! Happy Thoughtless Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So creative! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete