Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy May Day!


I thought I'd celebrate May Day today with some Fairy Corgis!  You may not know this but I have a little Etsy shop where I sell a few sewing patterns that Mike and I have come up with.  And I also sell custom Corgi Fairy Steed Costumes!  They include a fairy saddle and a flower neck garland And Corgi people go ga-ga over them!  Sully was always my faithful model but now I have to put them on a stuffed Corgi when I want to email someone progress pictures of their set.
 This pretty set was for an auction at a regional Corgi specialty.  Usually people order them for costume contests and Corgi picnics.  But I have made a set for a Corgi to wear in it's owner's wedding.  I made a set of four, in different "forest" colors for a group to wear at a "Meet the Breed" event.  And I've made a saddle for a young man who was a knight in shining armor for Halloweeen so his Corgi could be his "noble steed"!
 Our Corgi friend, Merlin, indulged me as well, modeling his lovely green velvet set.
 Sully in pink!  It's so embarrassing.
He only looks slightly happier in green.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, these are so cute! I should get one of those for my Corgi pal, Bentley!

    ReplyDelete