Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all!  We are starting off 2013 with a new member of the family.  Meet Dot!  She is a 4 year old Brittany that we adopted through the National Brittany Rescue and Adoption Network.  Dot is completely loving, trusting and carefree and has impeccable manners.  More than we ever could have hoped for, it feels like she has brought me back into the land of the living after a few months of feeling adrift and depressed.  Many more pictures to come, I'm sure. And stories of her training progress and hopefully weight loss for both of us!

2 comments:

  1. Brittanys are the nicest dogs! We had one called Sophie growing up, and now my parents have two, Meggie and Jaime. Dot is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brittanys! I grew up with 2 and I'm trying to convince my husband that our 3 year old is ready for a brittany.

    ReplyDelete