Friday, June 8, 2012

K-9 Kamp Challenge 3: Minute to Win It

The challenge this week was to squeeze in fitness with your dog in short bursts throughout the day.  I'm not going to lie, we did NOT do this very often and there are no pictures.  This was a busy week for us and most of my free time with Sully was spent prepping for the trial this weekend.  But when I heard Minute to Win It, my mind went instantly to the games from the tv show!  So I came up with a list of games we could play.

Super-sprints: sprint back and forth across the backyard as many times as you can in 60 seconds.
Weaving wonder: Sully weaves through my legs as many times as we can in 60 seconds.
Run the bases: Try and run to 10 cones/hula hoops in the yard and Sully has to sit/down at each one before racing to the next
Round and Round: Same as run the bases but Sully has to go around each of 10 cones/trees in the yard.  (Sully knows an "around" command which just means circle around it and come back.

1 comment:

  1. I still think you guys did pretty good! I didn't get to take pics of my babies this week either cuz they were running around so much that it was hard to do pics. LOL, and we were too busy wrestling!
    Whirlwind of Surprises

    ReplyDelete