Saturday, May 26, 2012

K9 Kamp Challenge 1

Our first challenge for k9 Kamp was "Walking on Sunshine" requiring us to walk at least 1 hour total this past week.  I'm happy to say we did it!

Sunday-We took a family walk for 20 minutes around our neighborhood and picked up trash while we were at it.
Wednesday-Sully and I took a pm walk for 20 minutes.  That morning we also went to the dog training club for our weekly Open obedience session and did smashing!
Friday-Sully and I took a 20 minute am walk before I left for the gym. He LOVES morning walks since it's so much cooler and he does get hot quite easily.

I thought we would blow that 1 hour minimum out of the water but I was surprised how challenging it was finding the time for just these three walks!  Will have to work on scheduling walks into the weekly schedule so they don't get forgotten.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! It's crazy isn't it? I'm always surprised at how busy life is. It's a pain n the tail sometimes, but I bet Sully loved it!!

    ReplyDelete