Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Little Thing #42

Here is a list for today:

Last night, our H.I.I.T. instructor was testing out a Body Attack routine on us! Hooray for more Body Attack at our gym! (I requested more Body Attack time slots in the spring schedule.)

Trying to think up a costume for the Turkey Trot this year (I usually make a new turkey hat) I came up with a brilliant plan: Pilgrim woman! I'll post pictures after Turkey Day!

Made these awesome protein muffins last night. They are super moist and do NOT have that weird cooked-whey protein texture that I often encounter when baking with protein powder.

Tofu in the George Foreman is awesome! I can't remember where I read about this first but it's super simple and makes is wonderfully textured without frying!

No comments:

Post a Comment