Friday, November 11, 2011

Little Thing #38

Happy 11-11-11!

I'm not sure why but I'm getting really excited about the holidays! Thanksgiving will be interesting as my mom is having hip replacement surgery the week before, but my sister is hosting (as usual) and I have a few surprises up my sleeve. :) Plus the Turkey Trot that morning, cross your fingers for NO RAIN, it seems to rain every year!

We don't even have firm Christmas plans yet, other than bell ringing and working the Angel Tree table, and I have a super-secret party in the works. Here's my only hint so far-it's NOT a cookie exchange since Mike and I have been working hard to loose weight (and so far succeeding!) I am in LOVE with my decor color scheme of blue and white this year and have already made new stockings and ornaments! Any suggestions for what I can do to make our red couches blend in with a blue and white color scheme?

No comments:

Post a Comment